BRODA manufactures innovative, high quality seating designed for long term care. These chairs provide unsurpassed comfort, positioning and durability to provide the highest quality of life. BRODA chairs are used in Skilled Nursing facilities and Hospitals as well as Hospice and Palliative care. The patented Comfort Tension Seating® is the key to comfort, creating pressure redistribution and heat and moisture exchange for long term sitting comfort.
Synthesis Tilt Recliner
The Synthesis Tilt Recliner (V4) builds upon BRODA’s legacy of comfort and reliability to provide the fullest range of positioning features in a more progressive design.
New aesthetic and styling options suit a variety of preferences and fit the facilities of today and tomorrow.
New adjustable wings provide individualized upper lateral support.
BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the Synthesis provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Front pivot seat tilt helps maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis is ideal for:
– Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort.
– Fall prevention and safe patient handling
– Accommodating hyperextension
– Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair
– Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints
• Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care.
• Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement such as Huntington’s Chorea (with the addition of HSP Padding Package)
• Hospital and Acute Care
Shower Commode Chair
BRODA’s CS 385 Shower Commode Chair provides exceptional comfort with both tilt and recline positioning. It is designed for users who are caregiver dependent for their shower and commode needs. BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides patient comfort, and ease of cleaning within the shower environment.
Featuring infinitely adjustable positioning of up to 12° adjustable posterior tilt, 10° of anterior tilt (for patient sit/stand assist), and up to 67° of back recline, the CS 385 provides unsurpassed safety and comfort, for patient security and dignity. Caregivers also benefit from the range of positioning, as the full elevating legrest fully supports the patient’s legs while showering, while the back recline assists with washing the patient’s hair and accessing difficult to reach areas.
The CS 385 is extremely durable and cost effective with stainless steel frame, casters, gas springs and fasteners to help prevent rusting. Strategically placed drainage holes help prevent water from pooling.
Offering unsurpassed benefits for both patients and caregivers, the CS 385 is ideal for:
– Improved patient comfort and security
– Fall prevention and Safe Patient Handling
– Long term sitting (with exceptionally soft and comfortable 4-way stretch commode seat)
– Infection control conscious environments
• Various settings such as SNF, Hospital (Long Term or Acute Care) or Home Care
• Individuals requiring Low to Moderate levels of nursing care.
Weight Capacity: Standard 400lbs & Bariatric 800lbs