Prev-Vent II Series
The Pre-Vent II Series® of therapeutic pressure redistributing foam mattresses is the culmination of extensive research and testing. Blue Chip Medical’s exclusive Sphere™, Reflect™ SCT™ and Multi-Flex™ designs react to body weight displacement across the entire surface. This prevents and relieves pressure sores by keeping the body in a constant state of suspension; Prevention by Suspension™.
Our unique shapes together with our Med-Flex™ PPF™ foams, react instinctively to a compression set, allowing for a fully automatic, totally zoned surface. Other manufacturers’ surfaces are zone specific and must always take into consideration a patients weight, size (build) and shape. Blue Chip’s Sphere™ and Reflect™ designs act independently as its own self-adjusting, pressure-redistribution zone. Every component of the Pre-Vent II Series® medical foam mattress, undergoes a strict protocol to ensure clinical efficacy, infection control standards and durability for the life of the mattress.
Soft Form Series
The Softform Excel & Premier Mattresses have a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a patient, promote greater comfort and facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in patients up to those at high risk for skin breakdown. The base of the mattress features a firm foam layer to provide substantial support.
• Unique castellated cells break the surface tensions of the foam, allowing the patient to be immersed into the foam, maximizing body contact area and optimizing pressure reduction.
• The Softform Premier mattress features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
• The Softform Excel mattress features a unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
• The Softform Premier mattress features a single piece foam “U” core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
• Softform mattress covers feature a concealed zipper, reducing possible risk of fluid ingress.
• Fully removable covers allow for easy replacement, laundering and inspection of foam.
• Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress. The Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
• Customize Softform mattresses with RSR covers as needed for patients requiring additional side support. Widths up to 48″ available.