Negative Pressure Wound Therapy. Innovative and efficient.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) is a widely used therapeutic wound treatment technique today. The therapy is performed by applying controlled sub-atmospheric pressure to the local wound environment, using a sealed wound dressing connected to a vacuum pump. Medela offers various NPWT solutions in order to help health care professionals manage the clinical needs of their patients. Along with user friendly pump devices Medela provides foam and gauze wound dressing kits, combined with multiple drain options.
Invia Liberty NPWT Pump
Invia Liberty`s innovative design delivers excellent functionality with simple set up and easy operation. It can be used both at the hospital and at home, making transition easy and avoiding extra instruction time for patients. Therapy data can be checked on the built-in LCD screen or stored and uploaded to a PC.
- One-touch canister release button.
- Disposable canisters 300ml and 800 ml.
- Easy to read LCD screen.
- Double lumen tubing with integrated protection filter and tube clamp.
Invia Liberty Canister
- Two available sizes (0.3ml + 0.8ml) for maximum flexibility
- Integrated bacteria filter avoids cross contamination
- Self sealing filter protects pump from liquids
- Integrated solidifier prevents liquid-spilling
Invia Foam Dressing Kits
When using Invia NPWT Dressings with FitPad in conjunction with Invia NPWT systems, healthcare professionals can be confident that negative pressure is delivered across the wound site. Intelligent blockage detection from pump to dressings, secure tubing attachment and the easy application of the NPWT dressings provide therapy confidence with ease.
Invia Foam Dressing Kit with FitPad suction interface
- Charcoal foam, manufactured using a reticulated polyether and polyurethane hydrophobic material
- FitPad suction interface with Quick-connector
- Transparent film (one or more pieces depending on the kit size)
All components are packaged together and sterilised using ethylene oxide (EO).
Invia Foam Dressing Kit is available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Medela is renowned for excellence in medical research and continues to make scientific contributions by investing in basic research and clinical studies. With fifty years of expertise in research-driven innovation in medical vacuum technology, Medela Healthcare Research has undertaken the challenge to help elucidate the mechanisms of wound healing by NPWT. Here, we provide you with abstracts, presentations, case studies and other supporting clinical evidence to give you first hand information of our current scientific findings in the field of NPWT.